Saturday, February 26, 2011

Daydream Believer

EEK. I've been slacking on the blogging. My brain is fried and my to-do list is out of control. But things are going down. Good things. I finally got all of my crafting supplies organized and bought some tubs to organize them. I spend (waste) my mornings daydreaming about how beautiful my crafting station will be when it's done. We've talked about getting a window in our bedroom, and I imagine it being a very tall window with a little bit of a ledge for me to sit on and look outside for inspiration. I sit and I daydream in the morning as I listen to the birds singing outside, knowing that they want spring to come just as badly as I do.




 
Speaking of spring, look forward to some springy recipes. Those two days of warmth we had last week made my berries and citrus cravings kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment