Tuesday, October 26, 2010

B4D

I've tried out many fancy recipes since becoming a wife. I've experimented and created all kinds of meals. But, truth be told, my husband's favorite meals are the simplest ones. Apparently a new and excited meal every night was a little too overwhelming. I think I spent so many years being picky and eating nothing but chicken fingers that I'm now addicted to trying new meals. Like every day. But, all of the testing has helped us to discover what food we like best and identify which ingredients are the most cost-friendly.


Lucas doesn't know how to cook much, but he has a couple go to meals that he generously makes when I'm not feeling well. Our favorite? Brinner. Also known as breakfast for dinner or as we like to call it, B4D. There's something about eating breakfast food for dinner that is exciting and very satisfying. French toast, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs. Mmm. I feel so spoiled when he makes B4D. He got fancy with it tonight and used heavy cream and brown sugar in the french toast. How lucky am I?






Mr. Chef in action :]

No comments:

Post a Comment