Monday, November 22, 2010

OCMD

Lucas and I spent our weekend in Ocean City for a youth conference. Two years ago, at that same conference, our little romance started. So, I had to be sappy and say "remember when ______ happened" a lot. The conference is even more fun now that we're married and get to road trip together and stay in the same room.

We spent some of our free time taking pictures out on the water.



Unfortunately, he wiped out shortly after this picture on an algae covered rock, promptly ending our photo shoot. He's okay. Just a little banged up. And disappointed that I didn't get a picture of the ordeal.



It was a fun weekend, but I'm happy to be home again. Luke has the day off and set up my Christmas tree. Exciting :] I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is this week. It's time to get baking. I've got pies to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment