Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas, weddings, baking, AH!

I can hardly believe that Christmas is just a few days away. This year went by ridiculously fast. In just a couple months Lucas and I will have been married for a year. How is that even possible?

In the midst of Christmas baking I've also been studying and collecting ideas for Lucas and I's future endeavors. Since we moved into our little barn apartment, we've put most of our decorative focus on our living room and kitchen. We're finally shifting gears and taking a good look at our bedroom. The main reason for this is our desire to have a workspace so we can really get cracking on our little home-run business. I'm hoping to have a nice, tidy, inspiring crafting space within a month or so. We'll see how that goes. Right now we're in the getting rid of junk we don't need and daydreaming part of the process. I've been brainstorming all of the crafts I will be making and selling on Etsy. Some for your everyday gal, some for brides. Since my lovely friend Laurie got engaged this week (yay, Laurie!), weddings are fresh on my mind today.

Engagement photos. Wedding photography. Paper flowers and decor. My head is spinning. I'm so ready to put my thoughts into action.

For now, I need to use my crafty motivation to finish making Lucas' Christmas present. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment