Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow-covered Pohickery

We didn't get a ton of snow this weekend, but I was excited enough to want to go out and take pictures.

























The wind had blown away a lot of the snow on the branches and fields, but we still got some pretty pictures. Pohickery is so beautiful in the winter. There are so many inspiring things to photograph and just enjoy.







I told Lucas that the above picture is my tribute to him because he has a ton of pictures of these bird houses all around the Pohickery property. The ones with the heart shaped entrances are my favorites.




I insisted that we get a picture of us together just before we went back inside. I wanted to document our first snowy Christmas together. Okay, so it didn't snow until the day after Christmas, but I'm still counting it.

1 comment: