Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ye Olde SP Shoppe

As promised, the Sweet Pohickery Etsy Shop is up and running. Like I said, I'm starting small and will be adding more in the weeks to come. As of right now, there are just a couple of prints up for sale, which can be sent by email or snail mail, as well as canned apple sauce (which has already gotten the seal of approval from my husband and parents; that counts for something, right?). The apple sauce is sweet, just like everything I make, and as someone who's not usually a fan of applesauce I gotta say- it's mighty fine.




















Look forward to various jams, hand towels, aprons, cupcake decorations and more soon! I'll post here in the ol' blog whenever a new item is added to the store. And again, please let me know if you have any baking needs! My information is under the "SP Shop" tab of the Sweet Pohickery blog.



PS: Today Lucas and I took engagement pictures in Baltimore of my dear friend, Laurie, and her fiance, Sean. I'm really excited about them and will be posting about the experience sometime next week!

1 comment: