Friday, August 27, 2010

Sitting and Planning

My husband and I are house/pup-sitting this weekend. It's always strange to be alone in a house that's not your own.This is our second house/pup-sitting adventure in our marriage. Honestly, I think we've only been home about 10% of the time we've been married. We've been honeymooning, traveling to out-of-state weddings, and house-sitting. I miss our home while we're away. Though, it is kinda nice being just five minutes away from Target and Jo Ann Fabrics for the weekend.

I picked up some lovely fabric today that I'm stoked on turning into some Etsy goodies. They already have Christmas fabric and decor on display at Jo Ann's. This year, I'm going to try to be a good girl and get a head start on Christmas shopping and crafting. Please don't be mad at me for mentioning the C word so soon. I know, I know- we're not even past Halloween yet. But, I'm a planner and I must plan ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment