Thursday, September 2, 2010

Changing Seasons

The few days we had of colder weather kicked me into full on Fall mode. I'm packing up my summer clothing and bringing out my sweaters. I perused Target's website looking for their new line of cardigans, then promptly bought them in various colors. I'm now on the search for the perfect fall boots.



Changing seasons always seem to prompt my urge to clean, throw things out, and reorganize. My projects for the next couple of weeks include making new curtains for our living room window, finding a better way to organize our clothing in the bedroom, creating an office space in the bedroom, planting my Fall seeds, and prettying up the bathroom. Maybe it's Autumn, but I have the desire to make our home feel more warm and inviting. Stay tuned. Pictures of these projects are sure to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment