Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fitted Sheets... ugh.

Does anyone else have a really hard time folding fitted sheets? Maybe it's just a Walther family issue, but Lucas and I always struggle to get our clean fitted sheets back into a nice folded state. We don't have a lot of storage space in our teeny barn apartment so efficient storage is crucial. We also like for things to look nice and tidy since all of our storage is out in the open.

Last night I found a tutorial on Martha Stewart's website which I'm totally stoked about and thought I'd share with anyone else fed up with their fitted sheets. It gives step by step how to perfectly fold your fitted sheet back up into a neat little package. This wonderful tutorial can be found here.




1 comment:

  1. I HATE folding fitted sheets! They never turn out right for me. It completely messes up my linen closet.

    ReplyDelete