Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Goodbye, 2010. You were a great year.

In 2010 I married my best friend and began my life here at Pohickery Farm. I made my first attempts at photography, gardening and canning and baked to my little heart's content. We traveled down to Florida to watch two of our lovely friends join together in marriage, and ate some amazing southern food along the way. We witnessed some of our dear friends here in Maryland enter into marriage as well. We had many goofy, fun moments and walks around the farm. We've started to see new direction for our life that we're eager to pursue even further in the new year.





So goodbye, 2010. Thank you for being one of the best years of my life.

Hello, 2011. I don't know what you will bring, but I know that I have many reasons to be thankful and rejoice at your very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment