Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at Longwood Gardens

The husband and I had a nerdy post-Christmas photography date night last week. It was delightful. We ventured out to Longwood Gardens in PA for their Christmas display. They had several Christmas trees lit up and covered with glass balls and a lot of beautiful, colorful flowers throughout their greenhouses.



Last time we were at Longwood Gardens was on our honeymoon. It was fun this time being able to take pictures with Lucas and being able to pick out shots together instead of just waiting for and watching him while he's taking pictures. I know how to be a good photographer's wife now too by making sure I'm not blocking his light and that nothing, including myself, is casting a shadow over the photo he's trying to snap.

It was nice to extend the Christmas season a little bit. I'm usually sad about packing away the Christmas decorations, but I think I'm ready to move on now. I'm excited about what this new year has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment